How much to budget for Marketing when building with Thrive Themes
Money Investment Guidelines
(As Percentage of Yearly revenue)
5 to 22%
- Strategy and Planning (1%)
- Coaching/Training (1%)
- Tools (1% to 2%)
- Asset Creation (4% to 8%).
This is typically done through hiring someone.
Otherwise, could be invested in courses and Time.
- Advertising Cost (4% to 8%).
Otherwise, could be invested in courses and Time .
Total: Between 5% and 22%
Time Investment Guidelines
15 to 40h
- Tools Learning (5 hours per week) This can be a lot more at the beginning, and will reduce over time.
- Assets Creation (5 hours per week)
- Leads/Clients Generation (5 hours per week)
- Service Delivery (up to 20 hours per week)
Total: Between 15 and 40 hours per week
- If you are starting or not
- If you have an existing list of potential clients
- If you have potential partners
- How many businesses you have built in the past
- Competition level in your niche
How to justify your marketing budget
- Make sure you get an ROI
- Focus on finding clients
- Find a niche with minimum competition