Thrive Architect Keyboard Shortcuts
Disclosure: This site contains some affiliate links. We might receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Here's a list that i have compiled. If you know of other ones, i'll update the list. If something is not working for you, let me know, things do change from time to time, and I can update the list.
- Enter: New Paragraph
- Shift + Enter: New Line
- Ctrl + C: copy
- Ctrl + V: paste
- Ctrl + Shift + V: Paste without Formatting
- Ctrl + B: bold text
- Ctrl + I:italic or emphasized text
- Ctrl + U: underline text
- Ctrl + K: add hyperlink to selected text
- Ctrl + S: save your work in Thrive Architect
- Ctrl + Z: Undo previous action, you can do this multiple time
- Shift + Left Click: Multiple Select
- Shift + Left Arrow (or Right Arrow): select one character to the left or right of the cursor
- Shift + Ctrl + Left Arrow (or Right Arrow): select one word to the left or right of the cursor
- Shift + Down Arrow (or Up Arrow): Select a full line from the cursor position
- TAB: Go to the next element on the page
If you're a Mac user, you can substitute the "Cmd" key for the "Ctrl" one to make all these same shortcuts work.
Other Thrive Themes Plugins
Thrive Comments has their own keyboard shortcuts