8 things successful Thrive Themes website owners do
It takes time to learn your way around Thrive Themes and build a website that converts, so I hope I can light a spark for you to generate additional revenue.
I have been building websites for years, and have spent the past 5 years doing so exclusively with Thrive Themes. More than 200 projects later, you might say that I have seen my fair share of sub-par websites—and a few horror stories.
In this post, I share what very successful people do.
Here are the slides
How people succeed
8 things successful people do
Thrive Themes Websites
Thrive Themes websites looked at
They accept the limits of tools.
- They prefer simplicity over complexity.
- They would rather publish quickly instead of focusing on features or design.
- They iterate.
They focus on clients
- There is something unique about them
- It's often memorable.
- They expand later.
They can explain what they do clearly
- They can do it in 1 or 2 sentences
- They are enthusiastic.
- They practice whenever they can.
They have a budget
- They budget for tools, ads
- They budget their time.
- They budget for courses, coaching, hiring
- They budget for unexpected things.
- They budget for mistakes, waste, re-dos
- They focus on Return on Investment.
- They plan their content
- They use checklists
- They focus on helping their audience
- They become good at one channel
- They expand later
- They provide value
They engage with their audience
- They observe what is being said
- They participate
- They engage people
They get results
(for themselves and their clients)
- They get fans
- They get regular clients
- They get referrals, testimonials