What to do when a campaign doesn’t provide results
After you launch a website or a campaign, you might be flooded with leads, but often it takes a few iterations before it happens.
There are 4 things that can happen.
1. You have no visitors
2. You have visitors but no leads
3. You have leads but no sales
4. You have leads and sales, but it could be more
There are 4 things you can do.
1. Wait for things to improve
2. Stop the project or the ads running
3. Add More Content
4. Tweak Something
Here's a video going through some things you can tweak when things do not go well.
You can also read the blog post about niching down. In includes lots of videos of other people talking about it.