If you want to use a video uploaded in a Google Drive folder inside a Thrive Apprentice lesson, you will need a full embed code.
You can use the following code to wrap your video file.
<iframe src="https://drive.google.com/file/d/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/preview" width="640" height="480" allowfullscreen="true"></iframe>
Simply replace the xxxxxxxxx by your video Id found in the URL of your video.
You can simply paste it in Thrive Apprentice following this screenshot:
- Upload a mp3 file. Simply drag and drop to your google drive from your desktop
- Share publicly or to a group.
- Copy the embed code in Thrive Apprentice
Benefits of hosting videos on Google Drive
- Easy to upload, simply drag and drop to your google drive from your desktop
- You can set the video to be public.
- You can set your videos to be only visible to a group of gmail users (when using Google Workspace). Your visitors will need to always be logged in into their gmail on another tab.
Cons of hosting videos on Google Drive
- Can't set thumbnail, it will be generated from a random part of your video.